This week is going to be a chance for you to write about something you are passionate about relating to nature.
For this activity, nature is defined as everything not made by man.
What topics might this include?
- plants and trees
- rocks and fossils
- stars and planets
- landscapes – mountains, rivers, volcanoes, oceans etc
As long as the topic has nothing to do with being made by humans, then you should be able to write about it.
Having read many of your posts, I came up with the following essentials in a great post.
- catchy title
- includes at least two visuals whether photo, cartoon, video or another web 2.0 tool like padlet, glogster, wordle etc
- interesting topic with the passion of the author coming through, shows well researched topic
- well written and not copy/pasted from somewhere else
- shows it has been proofread and spellchecked
- written in paragraphs – at least three of them
- includes links to other websites on similar topics – at least two of these
- attribution for any images, video, music or clip art used – including those used in slideshows etc
Remember to come back here and leave a comment including the URL of your post once it has been published by either you or your teacher. I will only be visiting those that have the correct URL in the comment.