1. Girls are missing out in the world of computer science http://www.ncwit.org/infographic/3435, but if you build it, they will come!
2. Being a learner of something completely new is refreshing!
3. Anyone is willing to support an idea with passion and purpose behind it.
4. When students are engaged, collaboration and problem solving come easy…easier 🙂
5. When you make something “exclusive” like a “girls only” club, the boys REALLY want to do it too.
6. There is so much in the world I don’t know how to do, but that doesn’t mean I can’t provide an opportunity for others to explore and learn.